[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DOCS] XML transition

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Wed Oct 8 09:25:41 CEST 2003

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> I suggest removing French HTML soon.
Agreed. You are free to do it anytime.
Also the english one.

> German
> Hungarian
> Italian
> Polish
> Chinese
>
> as HTML only.  So translators please speak up, will it be possible for
> you to translate the XML version anytime soon?  Would it help you if
> we kept the HTML version for some time?
We must keep them in CVS _until_ XML translation is complete. I think we
mustn't remove them before that - users might need them. The only exception is
of course when the (HTML) translation gets too obsoleted, and we are close
to releasing 1.0 final (2 more years;).

I take the hungarian translation (of course).

--
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team