[MPlayer-dev-eng] NVIDIA VIDIX How do I test it to help add support?

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Mon Oct 6 18:29:08 CEST 2003

Hi,

> vo_vesa: Found VESA VBE BIOS Version 3.0 Revision: 428
> vo_vesa: Video memory: 131072 Kb
> vo_vesa: VESA Capabilities: 8-bit DAC, VGA CRTC, normal RAMDAC, no
> stereoscopic, no stereo
> vo_vesa: !!! Below will be printed OEM info. !!!
> vo_vesa: You should watch 5 OEM related lines below else you've broken
> vm86 vo_vesa: OEM info: WinFast VGA BIOS.
> vo_vesa: OEM Revision: 428
> vo_vesa: OEM vendor: nFast VGA BIOS.
> vo_vesa: OEM Product Name: NV28 Board
Here is it.. it's a NV28 card.
Let me guess, is it a GF4 Titanium?

Extend the NV20 arch code in the driver to support your card. Have a
look at rivatv, Xfree86's nv and the linux kernel's rivafb driver
sources.

--
Alex Beregszaszi <alex at fsn.hu>
(MPlayer Core Developer -- http://www.mplayerhq.hu/)