[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: MPlayer logo partially transparent in 1.0pre2

Geir Atle Storhaug geir.atle.storhaug at alesund.kommune.no
Mon Oct 6 15:55:56 CEST 2003

Gabucino <gabucino at mplayerhq.hu> writes:

> Geir Atle Storhaug wrote:
> > MPlayer-1.0pre2/Gui/mplayer/pixmaps/logo.xpm.  According to Gimp, the
> > (previously) white internal parts of the logo is now transparent.
> Yes, the logo was changed. Its now more colorful, and also transparent.

I see the new design includes a 3D look.  But I assume the (previously
white) rounded rectangle inside the 3D frame was not meant to be
transparent.  The current design look bad on a dark background, and is
difficult to select / double-click.

--
Geir Atle Storhaug <geir.atle.storhaug at alesund.kommune.no>