[MPlayer-dev-eng] Copyright

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Nov 30 18:22:49 CET 2003

Hi,

> > OK, I saw a commit message from Alex titled "sync with libmpeg2 cvs"
> > on the CVS web frontend, but it was just cosmetics.
> I wanted to sync the rest too, but there were too many changes.

and it wont work
i tried cvs libmpeg2 too but it didnt work with g1 demuxer system
(per-frame processing instead of per-datablock).

libmpeg2 0.3.x+ isnt designed for separated demuxer, it has
mpeg-es demuxer builtin and it wants to handle stream input :(
older versions had it optional, and we could hack 0.3.1 release
to work as old ones, but Walken changed something in parsers of
cvs so it doesnt work anymore.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu