[MPlayer-dev-eng] Synchronization of players in LAN

J.A. Gutierrez spd at shiva.cps.unizar.es
Tue Nov 25 21:10:44 CET 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 07:25:08PM +0100, Pierre Lombard wrote:

> I don't know exactly if this may help you but NetJuggler seems to have
> some synchronization facilities for VR:
>   http://netjuggler.sourceforge.net/

	I didn't know this software, seems really interesting; and
	maybe is possible to make mplayer use VR Juggler, but seems
	more oriented to real time 3D graphics...

	Thank you!

--
finger spd at shiva.cps.unizar.es for PGP      /
.mailcap tip of the day:                   /             La vida es una carcel