[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Patch] get_total_time for ogg

Michael Behrisch behrisch at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 25 10:50:24 CET 2003

Am Dienstag, 25. November 2003 10:14 schrieb Moritz Bunkus:
> Regarding Arpi's question: Does your patch always try to seek? Even if
> the file is streamed and seeking is not possible? Or do you handle this
> correctly?

The ogg_scan_stream function is called at the end of ogg_open just
at the point where the build_syncpoints_table call was (which
makes only sense for seekable things). This is around line 860
where the ogg_open also determines the seekable status, thus
I think I handle it correctly (although I did not quite understand Arpi's
remark concerning backward and forward seeking).

Thanks,
Michael