[MPlayer-dev-eng] Matroska compile broken from yesterday

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 23:25:59 CET 2003

Yesterday, I was able to successfully compile the then latest MPlayer
source. Today, after updating, the compile failed in
libmpcodecs/demux_mkv.cpp, line 1036; MKV_A_FLAC was not defined.

libmpcodecs/matroska.h contains many definitions of the form
#define MKV_A_FOO    "A_FOO"
or some close variant, and when I added a similar line for MKV_A_FLAC
the compile went through successfully.

I had not changed anything else on my system to the best of my knowledge
in the intervening time. I would not expect to be the only one to have
encountered this problem; the error would seem certain to occur for
anyone who has Matroska detected or configured. I would, however, have
expected other people to have noticed the broken compile by this point,
and since no one seems to have done so I'm wanting to make certain that
it is not merely some weird problem with my own setup before sending the
obvious patch.

--
       The Wanderer