[MPlayer-dev-eng] Hack for 2.6.x kernels and vo_fbdev{2}

ismail (cartman) donmez ismail.donmez at boun.edu.tr
Wed Nov 12 01:16:30 CET 2003

Slm Attila

> > Ok this is just a hack and -vo fbdev works with this hack and it compiles
> with
> >
> > 2.6.x headers too!
> >
> > Telling again this is just a hack....
>
> Is there a special reason why you call this a hack ?
> Because from my uneducated point of view, it looks ok.

Its called covering-ass-in-progress :) . Ok beside kidding notice that I
define "tiff needs resched etc" and I fsck with preemption etc. I should not
do it instead fbdev needs to be rewritten for new FB api. But because I like
testing mplayer cvs I came up with that patch/hack.

Regards,
/ismail

--
MPlayer for pr0n, KDE for Desktop, Vodka for life!