[MPlayer-dev-eng] configure vs. configure

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sun Nov 9 18:48:41 CET 2003

Ivan Kalvachev wrote:

> I attach the file i made. I would like to hear argumets for each
> different detection.

> _nas - only merge, it already check for yes&auto

> _flac - cosmetic "! test" -> "!="

For the rest of it, I'm not sure whether I don't quite grasp the nature
of the disagreement or agree with A'rpi that it shouldn't be changed.
These two, however, look acceptable; they're essentially cosmetic, and I
can attest that the existing forms can be confusing to the reader,
having been briefly confused by each when reading through the patch and
trying to figure out what was going on.

--
       The Wanderer, poking his head out again