[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fw: mingw network patch, again

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri May 30 11:39:31 CEST 2003

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 09:39:58AM +0200, Sascha Sommer wrote:
> > > On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 08:51:28PM +0200, Sascha Sommer wrote:
> > Ok yesterday, they said I could send a patch and I did so.
> > I will inform you when it is applied.
>
> It is in cvs now.
> Get the modified types.h from
> http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/mingw/include/sys/?c
> vsroot=src
> If nobody is against I will remove those ssize_t hacks in main cvs again.

Go ahead.  There is no version of MinGW that supports MPlayer out of the box
anyway.  You have to update binutils and whatnot, I'm waiting for the next
release to write up some documentation, in the meantime we do not have to
maintain backwards compatibility.  If 0.91 should run under MinGW we can
start worrying about these things.

Diego