[MPlayer-dev-eng] wishlist again

Jonas Jermann jjermann at gmx.net
Wed May 28 07:14:20 CEST 2003

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 08:38:55PM +0200, Clemens W?chter wrote:
> On Mon, 26 May 2003 02:50:33 +0200
> Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
>
> > Documentation:
> >
> >  * a nice and complete MEncoder tutorial
> >

> Ok, I think a mencoder tutorial would be nice too, so....
> until when should it be done? I'm a bit busy nowadays but
> if you don't need it the next few days I would start one.

I donno if it helps, but I started to work on one some time ago.
It's just a draft and probably unuseable. It's based on Mosu's guide
which is quite nice.

IMHO the tutorial should include all encoding-tips.txt hints and
detailed descriptions/examples of lavcopts. Remi's tests could be
used too...

Regards
    Jonas