[MPlayer-dev-eng] cvs main vs. libmpeg2

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Sun May 25 16:08:54 CEST 2003

Am Sonntag, 25. Mai 2003 15:26 schrieb Arpi:
> Hi,
>
> libmpeg2 in main cvs is broken to hell, already enforced by several ppl.
> (kabi, vektor, fabian, gabu at least)
>
> so if you'll make release from main, then either fix it (i fear it's
> impossible or will result even more ugly hacks) or put back old libmpeg2
> (from 0_90, together with vd_libmpeg2.c!).
>
> it does mem corruption now, i have no idea why/where.

hm, I checked my latest patches we did in december/january with those that is
now commited ...

Interestingly it seems that you commited an old work-in-progress snapshot (and
not the end-version) as qstore for example seems not to be handled right in
libmpeg2 that is commited atm.

I'll check it, test and possibly send patch.

cu

Fabian