[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: Author for the German LinuxUser

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri May 23 12:11:43 CEST 2003

please someone!!!
goth, diego, atmos, somebody?

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: "Max J. Werner" <mwerner at linuxnewmedia.de>
To: arpi at thot.banki.hu
Subject: Author for the German LinuxUser

Hi Arpi,
my name is Max Werner, I am an editor for the German linux magazine
named LinuxUser.
The cover story of our next magazine will be published under the title
"Video under Linux" and we would like to have someone writing about
MPlayer, too but unfortunately we haven't found any German advanced user
who would like to write an article. So I'm asking you if you know some
German guy with advanced knowledge about MPlayer who would like to write
an article.

I would appreciate for any hint. ;)

TIA,
Max
--
Max J. Werner
Linux New Media AG	Tel.: +49-(0)89-993411-22
Stefan-George-Ring 24	mwerner at linuxnewmedia.de
81929 München		http://www.linuxnewmedia.de/