[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mac OS X native audio output

Dan Christiansen danchr at daimi.au.dk
Thu May 22 02:23:41 CEST 2003

On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 02:30 AM, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> sorry but already commit your two patches (ao_macosx, timer-darwin), so
> please send patches against cvs :)

There you are. The only one of the two I changed was the ao. I added
the resampling workaround as well as some messaging cleanups. (And a
fix for a comment ending which seems to have slipped in there somehow.)

Here's also a small patch to disable a rather annoying check in
vo_x11.c - it doesn't seem like there's any problem with RGB32 + X11
here.

- Dan