[MPlayer-dev-eng] What's new in main, against 0_90 ?

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Tue May 20 22:02:01 CEST 2003

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 07:35:18PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've generated a diff of main and 0_90, it's 4MB, ~170.000 lines...
> (without the DOCS dirs!)
>
> I wanted to select which parts should be backported, but after a few
> thousand lines i gave up... so it ended a whatsnew list, maybe it's usefull
> for sth:

Hmmm :) Arpi, if I were you I would start thinking on the idea to release
fast a bugfix release or something for 0.90 if there're known issues
named 0.90.1 or something, and then introduce the CURRENT main tree as
0.91-pre1 and try to stablize it for final 0.91. Or something, this was only
a $0.02 hint from me ...

BTW, I'll got merried at this weekend :)

--
- Gábor (larta'H)