[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: About dvd navigation

Dennis Ruey Wen Lin rwlin at avamax.com
Mon May 12 08:40:39 CEST 2003

Hi,

    Because I'm told to solve the navigating problem of mplayer, I have to
study it. Sitting as another process which shows up the navigating menu and
tells the player to jump to the correct title/track is also an acceptable
solution for us (but I doubt if it's possible for all navigating controls.)
To my current understanding, mplayer falls into deep sleep and never wakes
up after an infinite-period DVDNAV_STILL_IMAGE received because there's no
other threads to listen keyboard/mouse input than this main message loop,
right? And still any other problems?

Best Regards,
Dennis Ruey Wen Lin
rwlin at avamax.com