[MPlayer-dev-eng] mp-G2 pre18

gabucino at mplayerhq.hu gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Mon May 5 21:40:34 CEST 2003

D Richard Felker III wrote:
> Since I have mga_vid there's no use for slow xv, so I use xf86 3.3 (my
> custom ver patched so it doesn't need perms and doesn't allocate its
> own stupid vt, etc... :)
You should try Xvesa (or Xsavage, etc for misc accelerations). Even if you
decide not to use it, it's an interesting experience (small memory usage, fast
vt switching, etc), to say the least... It can be found in XFree86 4 source
(google for "KDrive"), but it's not entirely an XFree86-type X implementation.

p.s.: EGA rulez :)

--
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team