[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] fs with wmaker

Sun Mar 30 11:09:01 CEST 2003

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003, Bohdan Horst wrote:

BH>On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 08:38:15PM +0100, gabucino at mplayerhq.hu wrote:
BH>> Am I the only one who experiences video window moving downward after a
BH>> fullscreen->window mode change? (WindowMaker 0.80)
BH>
BH>me too :) (WindowMaker 0.80.2)
BH>
BH>window moving right-down after W->FS->W

Hm... I'm not, using wmaker 0.80.1. Mplayer absolutely ignores wmaker
placement, even with 'manual' placement mplayer places its window
automaticaly in the center or according to geomtery. Well, geometry
thing works somewhat strange: with -vo xv, everything is ok, with
-vo xvidix it doesn't work at all, and with -vo x11 it doesn't work too,
but after first w->fs->w window moves upward a little. After next
switches it stays still, however.

-vo sdl ignores geometry too and always places window to +0+0.

--

Vladimir