[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DOC Update] XML'ized version of Russian docs

Dmitry Baryshkov lumag at qnc.ru
Wed Mar 26 18:44:51 CET 2003

Hello!

<subj> attached: It contains XML'ized version of my previous work.
It won't  work unless there will be added untranslated files from en dir
( I didn't disabled any hooks, links on that parts).

The good news are, that later will be updates :)

BTW with my xsltproc (see bellow) setting of output encoding works
(xsltproc --version:
Using libxml 20504, libxslt 10027 and libexslt 718
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20503, libxslt 10027 and libexslt 718
libxslt 10027 was compiled against libxml 20503
libexslt 718 was compiled against libxml 20503
)
Cut from my html.xsl:  <xsl:param name="chunker.output.encoding"
select="'KOI8-R'"/>
And it works.

BTW2: Dany! Will you xtml'ize cd-dvd.html, or I'll do that?

--
With best wishes
    Dmitry.