[MPlayer-dev-eng] update for hp_mp-dk.h

Anders Rune Jensen anders at gnulinux.dk
Wed Mar 26 01:01:59 CET 2003

"Tomas Groth" <tomasgroth at hotmail.com> writes:

> Hi, as requested I just updated hp_mp-dk.h (danish) to 1.93
>
> If you want to contact me, mail directly as i am not on this list.

You see there is several problems with this:

1) You didn't contact the original auther of the danish translation
   (me) before you updated. I might actually have forgotten you know
   or maybe in the proces of updating.

2) If you checked latest cvs _before_ sending this patch you would
   have seen that I have already updated both the latest cvs and the
   latest 0.90.

3) If you followed this mailinglist you would have seen that I've
   included a patch 2-3 days ago.

4) You included a full plaintext file and not a unified diff

If you have updates/fixes to the latest translation please send those
to the list

--
Anders Rune Jensen