[MPlayer-dev-eng] subtitle wrapping

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Mar 25 19:31:08 CET 2003

Hi.

> >Ah, OK... :( Where is the relevant code?

Unfortunately, not only in sub.c but also in demux_ogg.c. And in the
near future also in demux_mkv.c. MPlayer does not support subs as a
stream type at the moment, and that makes maintaining correct splitting
harder (obviously... you have to patch more than one file). I'd be VERY
happy if someone found the time to rewrite the subtitle support in
mplayer to be stream-based, just like video and audio are done.

(No, unfortunately I don't have the time to do it on my own - otherwise
I would have already attempted it :()

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)