[MPlayer-dev-eng] New feature for subtitles

SFalcon . sfalcon at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 06:42:40 CET 2003

Hey, Just wanted to say thanks again for the quick response and suggestions
by everyone. Was not sure if this kind of mod was possible, but it is
something I had been thinking about for a while. My thought was that the
kids don't need to hear all of the <silence/> swearing Hollywood fills
movies with these days :)

SFalcon