[MPlayer-dev-eng] Offer of help to get me started

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 24 20:50:25 CET 2003

Rich,
apply what youre saying to yourself and dont treat tabwith=8 text
editor
liake broken thing. ;)
> If you want to *help* with the project, then write useful code that
> does something. Reformatting to try to 'beautify' the source is not
> coding, it's just a huge waste of time. Like Arpi has said, there are
> programs that can do that for you. If you are simply unable to read
> the source as it is (most likely this means you have a broken text
> editor with tabwidth!=8), then reformat your local copy with the
> indent program while working on it.
>
> Rich

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.