[MPlayer-dev-eng] XML docs vs. CVS ?

Nico n at tourmentine.com
Mon Mar 24 18:17:49 CET 2003

> Since you have written it and will know this so much faster than me
> checking all the code: What parts are still incomplete/missing or not
> in sync with the HTML docs?

afair all is complete & up-to-date (finished the skin part yesterday, and just
sync'ed with this month's changes)
anyway i'll check this evening.

btw i've modified the Makefile to generate HTML in DOCS/HTML/ instead of
DOCS/xml/HTML/ (path is ../HTML). tell me or fix it if you don't agree with
that.