[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Releasing 0.90, backporting extras?

Dirk Meyer dmeyer at tzi.de
Sat Mar 22 21:44:39 CET 2003

Arpi wrote:
> Hi,

Hi

> I've just commited yet another bunch of backports, warning and 10l fixes.
>
> I think it's time to release 0.90 final, anyone has an idea when (day/date)
> to do it?

Before you do that, can you integrate the CDDA seeking patch from
Krister Lagerstrom? It was send to dev-eng in February, one developer
asked if anyone is against applying it, but it's not done.

Mail with the patch:
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2003-February/016465.html
and a small fix:
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2003-February/016570.html

Dischi

--
A man generally has two reasons for doing a thing. One that sounds
good, and a real one.