[MPlayer-dev-eng] About -ovc/-vop etc.

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Sat Mar 22 12:51:36 CET 2003

    Hi, people!

    I wrote earlier about -ovcopts and about -vf proposed by Albeu, I've
said we have to refuse these both but improve the current -ovc and -vop
instead and anyway get rid of all sscanf()'s. ;)
    I want to say I found it more complex than I thought earlier so it
takes more time. Sorry I didn't make it in time (I promised in two-three
days) but I'm still in it. I wrote it all already and I'm testing it now.
It will not affect any current syntax but -lavcopts etc. and it'll add
new sweet features. I hope all you will like it much. :)

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.