[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG]Cannot play sipr audio in real file

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 21 17:46:54 CET 2003

 --- ?? <hephooey at fastmail.fm> a écrit : > Hi,

> I've tried to play a rm file with sipr audio but I got this error:
>
> ´ò¿ªÒôƵ½âÂëÆ÷: [realaud] RealAudio decoder
> opening shared obj '/usr/lib/win32//sipr.so.6.0'
> Decoder init failed, error code: 0x8004000F
rotfl, this code shows a problem into the pseudo ole code.
#define OLE_E_INVALIDHWND                                  0x8004000FL

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
Fight Spam ! EuroCauce: http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".