[MPlayer-dev-eng] RTSP Stream buffers/FrameBuffer picture reset

Elnar Hajiev elik at asia.com
Wed Mar 19 09:50:32 CET 2003

Hi fellows,

I have one question. I am working currently on making rtsp
streams to be
seekable. The question is how can I reset the picture(set
it Black for example)
when pause button is pressed?
And the next question, how can I reset video and audio
buffers, in which are
streamed data being gathered, when I press pause button or
try to seek? I need
to know this because each time when I seek, I have a
problem that the old data
is still being played for a second or two from the buffers
and only then it
starts playing new data from the new position.

Thanks,
Elnar