[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: [MPlayer-users] Problem compiling mplayer from cvs

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 17 03:34:39 CET 2003

Looks like a problem into configure...
I dont have dvb enabled and I have the same issue, mplayer is trying to
compile it.

Checking for DVB ... no (specify path to DVB/ost/include with
--with-extraincdir=DIR)
Checking for DVB HEAD ... no (specify path to DVB/include (HEAD
Version) with --with-extraincdir=DIR)

The variable HAVE_DVB_HEAD is not properly unset by configure.h.

[syl at snoop main]$ grep -i dvb config.h
/* Define libmp1e for realtime mpeg encoding (for DXR3 and DVB cards)
*/
#undef HAVE_DVB
#undef HAS_DVBIN_SUPPORT

 --- "Francisco_J._León" <espectro at inbox.lv> a écrit : > Date: Sun, 16
Mar 2003 21:13:55 -0400
> De: "Francisco_J._León" <espectro at inbox.lv>
> À: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
> Objet: [MPlayer-users] Problem compiling mplayer from cvs

> DOCS/bugreports.html]
> I usually compile mplayer from releases, but i tried cvs with:
>
>  ./configure --enable-gui --enable-linux-devfs --disable-tv
> --with-csslibdir=/home/espectro/libdvdcss-0.0.1/lib/ --enable-live
>
> (I'm trying to play some vobs from the hard drive as the docs say)
> I copied the libavcodec from cvs too.
>
> In file included from dvbin.c:56:
> dvbin.h:9:29: ost/dmx.h: No such file or directory
> dvbin.h:10:29: ost/sec.h: No such file or directory
> dvbin.h:11:34: ost/frontend.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from dvbin.c:56:
> dvbin.h:41: parse error before "SpectralInversion"
> dvbin.h:41: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
> dvbin.h:42: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
> dvbin.c:135: request for member `NUM_CHANNELS' in something not a
> structure or union
>
> Lots of "undeclareds" too...
>
> I have compiled cvs versions before... Any suggestions?

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight Spam ! EuroCauce: http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".