[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch to position full screen window on TV out

Andrew de Quincey adq_dvb at lidskialf.net
Sun Mar 16 23:37:00 CET 2003

On Sunday 16 March 2003 21:46, Balatoni Denes wrote:

Hi, first of all, my apologies for not using the correct diff format.

> It is probably better to add -geometry support to vo_x11 - if you could do
> that it would be appreciated I suppose (or it's in there, just disabled for
> now because of bugs?).
> Also people prefer unified diffs (diff -Naur) - see DOCS/tech/patches.txt
> for the recipie to avoid lot of flame.

As for the geometry thing.... I'd considered that, but theres a slight problem
with the arguments:

* -screenw/-screenh: These set the screen width/height for fullscreen mode.
* -geometry: This sets the x/y/width/height for the window in window mode.

Should I adapt -geometry to be used in the fullscreen stuff? Or just add
-screenxpos/-screenypos as I have done?

What do people think? I'll re-submit a patch in the proper format tomorrow
with the -screenxpos/-screenypos if no one has any strong objections.

--
adq