[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPCF proposal

Luis.F.Correia Luis.F.Correia at seg-social.pt
Tue Mar 11 16:09:25 CET 2003

>> If not, then the new format will only serve Linux users.
>
>No. It will only fail to serve the windows users who are too
>stupid to download mplayer and insist on using crashing/buggy wmp,
divxplayer, etc.

No need to be that offensive.

Windows pays my salary, that's why i use it.

And yes, I was one of the stupid windows users that downloaded MPlayer to
test
and now I have promoted it to my standard player for movie watching.

But a lot of my friends simply do not have the extra machines where they
could
install Linux to test.

That was just a simple question, not a need to flame someone.
I will not make any further remarks on MPCF.

Thanks go to all the Developers that contributed in one way or other to make
such a great media player!