[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: main->0_90 backporting

Tobias Diedrich td at sim.uni-hannover.de
Tue Mar 11 02:22:49 CET 2003

Arpi wrote:

> - spudec.[ch]+vobsub.c changed [what are they good for? stable?]

My "Improved subtitle queueing" patch is required for at least one dvd
(i.e. Korean Film "My Sassy Girl", Hongkong version, 02-EDVD-09), where
the subtitles can't be seen at all without it (they are rendered, but
with wrong alpha values, completely transparent).
However Robert Henney <robh at rut.org> complained about subtitles missing
during chapter changes with latest CVS (20030306), I'm going to ask him
to try revision 1.39 as I don't have the RC1 Mononoke Hime DVD he
mentions, but I'll try to reproduce this with the japanese RC2 Version.

--
Tobias								PGP: 0x9AC7E0BC
This mail is made of 100% recycled bits