[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: RTSP live support fix (teardown)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Mar 4 23:52:46 CET 2003

>I fixed that and I have a small change I made to the   demux_rtp.cpp in
>order to do that, I do not know how to post it or how to check it in?
>Please let me know how should I do that

Eran,

Thanks for the patch.  FYI, I will be including this in a completely
reworked version of "demux_rtp.cpp" that I'll be submitting within a day or
two.  So, you don't need to submit your patch again.

BTW, I recommend using the RTSP/RTP streaming code with the "latest CVS
snapshot" version of MPlayer - not the "rc4" release.

         Ross.