[MPlayer-dev-eng] patch/bug tracker?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Mar 2 14:33:57 CET 2003

Hi,

> ok, i looked at it ... :)

thx :)

> IMHO we should not use stuff like "need-eg", "done-cbb" and such for the
> status as nearly noone will know what they mean

agree

> so one possible list of statuses for patches would be
> unread
> rejected
> accepted
> applied
> outdated (doesnt apply (anymore))
> later / postponed / ...
> duplicate
> invalid (patch is nonsese / incorrect)
> need-example / need-sample

sounds ok. btw, what is the difference between invalid and rejected then?
(need sample :))

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino