[MPlayer-dev-eng] TS samples with AC3 sound needed

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Mar 1 16:16:30 CET 2003

Hi,

> I need it to test my demux_ts with TS samples containing ac3 sound, but so
> far
> I found only files with mp2.
>
> Can anyone send me some link, please?

afaik PRO7 broadcasts (on DVB-s) AC3 audio too
there was a thread about it long time ago at mplayer-dvb list

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino