[MPlayer-dev-eng] XML docs updated

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Sat Mar 1 12:29:21 CET 2003

Arpi wrote:
> > and for those who just want to see what the generated HTML look like, it's
> > still on my webserver:
> > http://tourmentine.com/mplayer
> Cool! Anyone _against_ commiting to CVS, and removing teh html version?
I'm against. Just checking it..
Its TOC currently looks awful with 'links'.
Normal TOC looks like:

          * 1.1 History
          * 1.2 Installation
          * 1.3 What about the GUI?
          * 1.4 Subtitles and OSD
               * 1.4.1 MPlayer's own subtitle format (MPsub)
               * 1.4.2 Installing OSD and subtitles
               * 1.4.3 OSD Menu
          * 1.5 RTC

XML's TOC: