[MPlayer-dev-eng] XML docs updated

Nico n at tourmentine.com
Sat Mar 1 00:09:48 CET 2003

Le Vendredi 28 Février 2003 14:53, Diego Biurrun a écrit :
> looks very good.  Great work!  This sure took you a lot of time.

thanks ;)
it took me nearly a week to update, but i was slow in the beginning, because i
was learning docbook while writing it...

> I wonder what the best way of doing the conversion is..  Shall we just
> move the HTML to obsolete and put the XML in its place?  What about
> translations?  In the same file (Daniel Egger mentioned that this is
> possible) or in separate directories as usual.  I'm inclined to prefer
> the second solution.

I agree for the second; plus, the Makefile is already ready for that ($SUBDIRS
var)

> That would be extremely nice.  There have been some (mostly small)
> updates to the HTML docs in the meantime.  We should freeze the docs

i've put an updated version on my ftp server:
ftp://tourmentine.com/mplayer/xmldocs.tar.bz2

i'll try to keep it up to date until you commit it.