[MPlayer-dev-eng] mp3lib fixed or messed?

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Jun 30 23:25:09 CEST 2003

On Monday, 30 June 2003, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:48:10 +0200
> Bernd Ernesti <mplayer at lists.veego.de> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 11:30:18AM +0200, Ruben Garcia wrote:
> > > Arpi, check the clock in your machine, you are messing the list up.
> >
> > Its not his clock, its his MUA which cause that.
> > It doesn't add the year in the Date: line.
>
> It's not his MUA it's some strange extraterestric
> phenomena that changes the date line on it's way
> from Arpi's home over his GSM phone, mphq,...

Strangely enough I see a correct Date: header

Date: Sun, 29 Jun CEST 02:06:58 +0200

although this:

        version=2.54

is a bit puzzling, too. Wait, maybe I have another extraterrestial
pheonomenon that changes the Date: back to what it's supposed to be around
here somewhere? ;))

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/