[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fw: [MPlayer-users] Minor conflict in mga_vid driver

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Jun 30 23:19:27 CEST 2003

On Monday, 30 June 2003, Attila Kinali wrote:
> Heyo PPL,
>
> Looks like the next round of RH specific bugs is
> gonna to start. :(

Old news. I've known about it for over a month now. Looks like RH patched
their 2.4.20 kernel with some 2.5.x(?) stuff. I don't use distro kernels on
my workstation (only on my servers), so I never came across this problem on
my own. I didn't feel too compelled to fix this so far, but if more of these
start coming in, I just might. :P Unless, of course, someone beats me to it.

The provided patch is of course valid only for RedHat distro kernel 2.4.20,
not the vanilla one. Oh, well. I might include something like this in the
RPM, where I can apply the patch or not, depending on whether we're building
with vanilla kernel or not.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/