[MPlayer-dev-eng] SMIL support for MPlayer

Dave Lambley mplayer-dev-eng at dlambley.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 22:15:56 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 19:12, Ernesto Ferrari wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I'd like to know if there's some work going on somewhere about making
> MPlayer "SMIL-aware", it would be great to have our favourite player
> supporting those nice features!

I wrote some code a couple of months back to load SMIL files as
playlists. CVS MPlayer didn't play the Real RTSP Audio the test file I
had linked to then. I've just tried and they seems to work now!

I wrote the code in c++ because it made it easier to write and it uses
expat. Shall I tidy it up to make a nice patch?

Dave