[MPlayer-dev-eng] mp3lib fixed or messed?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Jun 30 08:36:34 CEST 2003

Hi,

strange.
that message is printed when the mp3 encoder put useless data (bits not being
used for audio reproduction) into the mp3 frames.

i have only one sample triggering this message at a short silence part.

imho the best is disabling (commenting out) that printf.
please someone do it, i can't commit now.

> On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:05:09 +0200
> Attila Kinali <kinali at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 29 Jun CEST 02:06:58 +0200
> > Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:
> >
> > > I'll soon commit layer3.c (and some other files) in mp3lib.
> > > I've merged with mpg123 0.59s-pre's file by hand, line-by-line,
> > > including fixes, cleanup/simplification and csmetics :)
> >
> > Now i get "L3: BigValues too large, doesn't make sense" for
> > a Harry Potter2 sample i have. Does this have any impact
> > or can this be ignored ?
>

> This just came in over -users:

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

[Using mailer3 v3.99pre3-CVS beta GSM edition, broken Date: feature enabled]