[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: to -fixed-vo or not to -fixed-vo

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Sun Jun 29 20:28:49 CEST 2003

Hi Attila Kinali,

on Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:15:46 +0200 you wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After a short discussion playing multiple files on #mplayer
> i had the idea that we could use -fixed-vo as default as
> it should work with all -vo (and additionaly defining -nofixed-vo
> to disable this). This would get rid of the annoying uninit-preinit
> of the vo layer when playing multiple files.
>
> Any comments ?
A lot of vo wont work correctly but imho we should do it. Why ?
The "new" libvo exist since too long that it's a pity that a lot of
drivers are still uncompliant.
So i vote to make -fixed-vo the default (after adding -nofixed-vo).

	Albeu
--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.