[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [BUG] commandline parser [ping -f Albeu]

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Jun 16 20:02:04 CEST 2003

Hi ChristianHJW,

on Sun, 15 Jun 2003 01:23:50 +0200 you wrote:

> Arpi wrote:
> > that value 0x32315640 should be 0x32315659 ...
> > the LSB gets overwritten somewhere in the parser.
> > this is not a new bug, i remember such bugreport (maybe even patch) on
> > this list some months ago.
> > A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
>
> albeu told me he will not be online before the 16th, when he will get a
> DSL line in his new home

And today is the 16th :)
I'll look that, or better say i try not to forget. To be honest i don't
have a lot of time for mplayer right now. I have some exams comming soon :(
And a whole bunch of network stuff to setup ;)

	Albeu
--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.