[MPlayer-dev-eng] latest mingw network patch

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Jun 9 13:24:31 CEST 2003

Hi,

> and here's the patch that replaces all the DATADIRs with MP_DATADIR.
> i don't think I missed any ;-) but maybe i replaced more than
> necessary? oh, and i removed those #undef DATADIRs that were already
> there, too.

>  <pre>
> -    $(DATADIR)/Skin/
> +    $(MP_DATADIR)/Skin/

upsz
is it really required to change shell environment variabne too?
DATADIR is quite standard in gnu configure world...

i thought only the C macro DATADIR causes problem...

also, renaming to MPLAYER_DATADIR sounds better than MP_DATADIR

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu