[MPlayer-dev-eng] wishlist again and again

Clemens Wächter clemenswaechter at web.de
Sat Jun 7 19:07:24 CEST 2003

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 17:57:54 +0200
<gabucino at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:

> Clemens Wächter wrote:
> > I didn't get any answers though I sent it and got it back from
> > the mailing list, so I thought it was delivered...
> I've saved it for later review at that time, now I read it.
> Nice, but currently it contains 0 actual information ;) So nothing to check
> inside. Proceed.

That is right, thats why I said it was a design draft, obviously with some
weak points. What I have written was a introduction because I felt that there
are people who need that. Of course, no one on this list should need that.
I included it for newbies.
I will get to that now.

> BTW there are obvious spelling mistakes "a" vs "an", "avi" vs "AVI", and no

"a" vs "an" ok, but why "avi" vs "AVI" ?

> paragraphs -> very hard to read. I also suggest using a few bold words.

Ok, I'll definitely include that in the important stuff.

> Basic DTP stuff :)
>
> --
> Gabucino
> MPlayer Core Team