[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Call for unapplied patches

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Jun 3 15:13:16 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > Alex, did you forget or reject my dvb patch?
> Not really, but that isn't my resort, Albeu should apply it, he knows
> that code.
> Or someone who knows that code!

it doesn't belong to Albeu imho.
the dvb stuff has 2 parts: a stream driver (DVB input) and a mpeg-ts
demuxer. both written by Nico and commited by me.

the demuxer part is easy to test, there are several TS samples on mphq.

the dvb-in part is #ifdef DVB, so only dvb owners will have it compiled,
ie it doesn't hurt if apply (taken that current dvb in cvs is broken afaik)

so imho apply it.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu