[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] problems with some videos

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Tue Jun 3 02:02:20 CEST 2003

Hi,

some videos I have cause problem with "latest" CVS (it used to work with a
February CVS - i know, it's awfully outdated :-S)

I'm uploading lyonroller11.[txt|avi] to mphq's incoming directory.
Basically key frames seem not to be recognized with latest ffmpeg CVS
(0_90's snapshot is ok); in addition to this I experiment a crash (with
main and 0_90) when using xv or xvidix. This crash's backtrace is useless,
it seems to be a memory corruption somewhere in video driver. Maybe this
one is powerpc specific too.

Thanks,

--
Colin
"Il est vrai que, parfois, les militaires s'exagérant l'impuissance