[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer for MorphOS patch

DET Nicolas powernico at free.fr
Tue Jul 15 14:25:10 CEST 2003

Hello !

You will find in this mail a patch for MPlayer <- Cool !

This patch will allow you to compile MPlayer on MorphOS :-)
I've tested it with the lastest CVS (15.07.03). And it works.
Nevertheless, I 've got crash on certain MPEG4 familly codec, I think
something is broken in MPlayer but I'm not sure at all, still
investigating.

Moreover, I had to modify a little the libavcodec. I can give a patch it
someone is interrested.

It would be nice to include this changes on the CVS. But someone should
modify the configure script to detect MorphOS stuff.
You will notice that this patch is very big. The main reason is that it
contains also config.h, config.mak and others stuff ... This should be
avoid with a good configure script.

By the way, It would be cool to notice me some days before the 0.91 release,
this way I could package a nice binary version for MorphOS user. Indeed,
it's not common to compile something for a "normal" MorphOS user.

I would also be notice if this "news" appears on the MPlayer web site.

PS: MorphOS is new OS for PowerPC computer (aka 'old' Amiga with PPC and the
Pegasos Computer http://www.pegasosppc.com)

Have fun
Bye