[MPlayer-dev-eng] vo_xv height and colorkey

Ivan Kalvachev ivan at cacad.com
Wed Jul 30 17:06:34 CEST 2003

Hi
While i was copy/paste-ing code from vo_xv.c to the vo_xvmc
had run into 2 issues for which i would like to know where
they come from.
1. When fullscreen Xv[Shm]PutImage, the vo_dheight-1 is
used. I would like to know why? My guess is that it is
weird fix for green line bug. Please specify the video
card and driver version it fixed.
2. I would like to know the reason vo_x11_selectinput_witherr(...)
to contain ExposureMask only for the root window.
In XvMC I draw colorkey manually and I redraw it on expose
event. I could say that when I enable it for all cases
I got and bonus: Now when I pause mplayer I can resize it,
move other windows above it, and I still have video image
instead of black background color.
The only issue that I run is that expose event is triggered before
image is transfered, but I fixed it with one if().

Best Regards
   Ivan Kalvachev
  iive