[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer arm port support for liveMedia

armin.gerritsen at philips.com armin.gerritsen at philips.com
Tue Jul 29 12:48:08 CEST 2003

Mildred Frisco wrote:
> does the ARM port of the MPlayer already has support for the liveMedia
> streaming library (from LIVE.com), which is used to implement the rtsp
> functionality?

Yes, I have it running! Works fine!

You need however the latest libavcodecs which requires a small bugfix in a
header (Called someting like bit*.h if I remember correctly). Something with
allignment. I'm extremely bussy right now (sorry but I have a very tight
deadline which ends today), but it is in the mailinglist archive of last
month ...

After Wednesday I can give more info if required ...

Regards,

Armin